Name of Institution         Everton

Brief History

Dedication                                                        St John the Evangelist

Earliest Known Parish Register            

Location                                                           Lancashire

 

History

The Church of St. John the Evangelist, Breck Road, Everton, was consecrated on the 6th February 1890 and demolished in 1975.

Records

Record Type

Events

Coverage

Record Ref

LDS Reference

Parish Registers

C

M

Bns

1890–1975

1890–1974

1959-1975,

283/BRE/2

283/BRE/3

283/BRE/4

 

Bishop’s Transcripts

 

 

 

 

Transcriptions/Indexes

 

 

 

 

Ø      LDS Extraction Program

None

 

 

 

Ø      Lancashire OPC

 

 

 

 

Parish Register.

Bold Entries means a copy of the original is on file

Baptisms 12 Mar 1890-7 Dec 1941 283/BRE/2/1

Page 63

Baptisms solemnized in the Parish of St John the Evangelist, Everton in the County of Lancaster in the Year One Thousand Eight Hundred and Ninety Six

When Baptised

Child’s Christian Name

Parent’s Christian Name

Parent’s Surname

Abode

Quality, Trade of Profession

By Whom ceremony was performed

4th Sept 1895

No 503

Born 6th July 1895

 

Gertrude

Thomas William

and

Amy

 

Ismay

103 Grey Rock Street

Joiner

J.A. Easten Curate

Marriages 25 Aug 1890 – 19 Oct 1974

Bishop’s Transcripts

Transcripts/Indexes